- Decades of Research Identify Source of Galaxy-Sized Stream of Gas
- Why Aren't Humans ‘Knuckle-Walkers’?
- Scientists Design Conceptual Asteroid Deflector and Evaluate It Against Massive Potential Threat
- What Zombie Ants Are Teaching Us About Fungal Infections: Q & A with Entomologists David Hughes and Maridel Fredericksen
- Evidence Mounts that Daily Opioid Users May Fare Worse After Spine Surgery, Study Finds
- How Highly Contagious Norovirus Infection Gets Its Start
- Bright Nighttime Light Kills Melatonin Production in Preschoolers
- Records Study Suggests Gender Affirming Surgeries On The Rise Along with Insurance Coverage
- Dr. Stulberg, Expert on Opioid Reduction and Safe Disposal, Is Available for Reporters Covering the Take Back Day
- FSU Expert Available to Comment on Cuban Presidency, Legacy of the Castros
- Legal Scholar Available to Speak About Infertility Awareness
- A Dutch-Texan team led by prof. Sebastian Jonkman (Delft University of Technology) found that most Houston-area drowning deaths from Hurricane Harvey occurred outside the zones designated by government as being at higher risk of flooding.