Newswise — Several high-resolution, downloadable video actualities are available on the dangers of heatstroke and steps people should take to protect themselves in the hot weather. They feature Dr. Eleanor Dunham, emergency medicine physician, Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center. Topics covered include:
- Description of heatstroke
- Who is most affected by heatstroke
- Why athletes are more predisposed to heatstroke
- What symptoms are associated with heat exhaustion
- Advice for people who need to be outside when it’s hot
Access/download the video here: https://vimeo.com/348882991
Please do not link or embed this file in full, as it is raw video. However, you are welcome to download and edit it for broadcast and online use, or use it as source material.